Should I Get This Tattoo?

I want to get a tattoo of a ruler on my thigh. My mind is already kind of made up about it but I just want some more opinions on it lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Oh! I thought you were a dude cause of your picture! So I was gonna say something about only doing it if you have a huge penis. Otherwise you could make the rules smaller so it looks like you have a bigger d***. But since you're a girl this doesn't really matter to you. :P

• why a ruler?

• Why a ruler?

• from qa on another answer: "Haha I thought that would be pretty obvious?"

• That's what I thought at first but then I thought maybe she means something else.

• I guess it's OK if you want to make some men feel inadequate.

• ur fine the way you are. don't get it. by the way. I reported your "about me"

• Haha are you serious? If they make me take that off I'm definitely leaving this site.

• youre out of control. you really need to

• I think that's brilliant.

What Girls Said 4

• At this rate you might as well get a penis tattoo

• You're going to do want you want regardless of what I say...so do what you want.

• i don't really understand it, but if it means something to you, then gof or it

• Really horrible idea. Don't get it. Defiantly agree with Desires' answer.