How do girls typically respond when there is a cute guy in the room?

Do they ignore him and only check him out when he isn't looking or do they eye rape him to his face?

Most Helpful Girl

• smile and try to make eye contact with him. that is what I would do at least

• No girls ever do this to me so does that mean I'm not attractive or ugly lol?

• Well see, that's the problem, most of the time when I look at girls they are too busy talking to their friends or zoned out so they don't even notice me looking at them (at least I think they don't). So what am I supposed to do?

• walking by a girl and just saying hey is enough. you get her attention. then sit somewhere in her eye sight to keep up the eye contact. that will show you are really trying to get her attention with out approaching

What Girls Said 9

• I sneak furtive glances. I'm too shy to just come onto a guy. I might go talk to him and get a little flirty, but it all depends on how confident I'm feeling.

• It depends on the girl, different girls act different ways. Some girls, especially if they are really shy, are more likely to try and ignore the guy but try and sneak in a few looks at him. Some girls will look at him and smile, some will "eye rape" him, and some will be outgoing or bold enough to talk to him, or at least sit next to him. There is no one way that girls react, every girl is different so every reaction will be different.

• So...I'm ugly? No girls ever even know I exist.

• I honestly wouldn't know, and that's not what I said or the question you asked. Also, keep in mind that it might just be in your head that you think girls don't know you exist. Like, there are people that I never thought even knew my name only to find out a couple years later talking to them that they had a huge crush on me, and I had no clue. Rather than resort to thinking you're ugly, I think you need to take on a different perspective.

• "i would totally screw him."

lol jk

just eye raping.

haha nah. I would just think 'oh he's cute' then look away. I'm taken lol

however, if I was still single, I would try to get some eye contact with him haha. I'm pretty shy so xD

• I would stare at him and wait to make eye contact, then lock a smile with him for a few seconds just to let him know I wanted him to approach me. If that didn't work, I'd take off my panties and throw it in his face, wink, then leave the room (that's the modern version of dropping a handkerchef to get a guy to follow you).

• Girls never do this to me! So does this mean I"m unattractive?

• No girls ever look at me or smile at me or anything really.. I know not all girls around here are shy, as matter fact most probably aren't too shy/afraid to make eye contact or smile. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just fugly.

• lmao dryad the whole panties in face would definitely make the guy remember you forever...

• I Usually Check Him Out, Then Work Up The Courage To Start A Conversation.

• LOL "eye rape him"

• try to sit next to him and smile.

• eye raping? really? wth is THAT?

• I always sneak glances. I'm too shy to f*** him with my eyes an have him know it.

What Guys Said 1

• Well being the cute guy in the room you are probably referring to... lol

Hmmm... usually you can catch them sneaking glances at you out of the corner of your eye and they will quickly look away. Sometimes they will fidget or play with their hair. Sometimes they do this weird thing with their hands where they kind of rub it down the side of their thighs(must be some kind of nervous habit) Some will approach you and start a conversation with something ridiculous like "hey you're tall!" like I don't already know that. There is the super rare like freeze up some girls do when you walk by...

Something I like to do though and I know it's pretty evil is when I'm sitting down eating with friends I'll pick out a semi attractive girl I previously caught looking at me and I'll like look up through my eye lashes with a very serious deep look until they make eye contact with me again which totally takes them off guard and makes them visually anxious... lol

Never claimed to be a saint but yeah that's what girls usually do!