What do you guys/girls think of these boots?

Updates:

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them -- they look cute. I am a fan of Doc Martens.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• I LIKE THOSE! They look stylish with the pants leg tucked into them (and with shorts) & in the first link the stitching is cute...

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly as sh*t. girls shouldn't wear boots. they're so unflattering to a girls figure / legs. especially these stupid napoleon dynamite snow boots that have been in for the past few years. ugg so f***ing ugly.

1|1
    2|1
    • Girls shouldn't wear boots?

I don't know where to begin. What a contemptible attitude.

• wait ,wait ,wait...yea I can see you saying this about hiking boots...but not ALL boots are like that...what about these: link or link ?

• The high heel boots are barely OK although they look like something a hooker would wear. the ankle boots are ugly. boots on girls in general are just ugly. why do you think open toe shoes and high heels exist? for girls comfort? no. because guys like girls legs and they compliment them. some guys like girls feet too. boots just don't flatter or compliment them. Even chuck taylors can look better than boots.

• why would you wear boots.. ever?

0|1
    1|0
    • these type of boots or just general boots?

• Show All
    • there are so many reasons:

- winter

- style (not everyone has the same taste)

- comfort

etc...

• whatever

• i think there really awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly.

0|0
    0|1
  • im actually sorta digging them. I actually wore a pair sort of like those. but not exactly doc martin. I too cheap to buy brands. lol. but I like the color and everything (my fav. color is red)

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't like them.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• Personally, I really like Docs. They last foreeeever. I've had the same pair since I was like 15, haha. =D I want some short ones though too. Mine are black, 14-eyelet and come up to mid-calf.

So if you can pull em off, by all means, get some. They're spendy, but worth it for all the wear you'll get out of them. You could even find some secondhand, and they'll STILL last you a long time. =]

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Doc Martens, and I really like the color of those. I think as long as you can pull them off, get them. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I rock DMs all the time!Do it!:)

0|0
    0|0
  • If there your style than get them, I like em.

0|0
    0|0
  • ewwwww. sorry but just SO not my style. are you going hiking?

0|1
    0|0
  • i like them :) the color's pretty cool too.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know ryt? ahah I'm thinking of buying them.. but not too sure...

• i'd buy them. fashionable and functional. might be worth the investment.

• if you can rock them yea get them, but not everyone can rock Doc Martens

0|0
    0|1
  • i personally don't like them, but if you do, go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • No No...Not Something I would wear...BUT I don't have the confidents to wear anything out of my style(high heels,High heels,High Heels..ect),So More Power To You...lol

0|0
    0|0