Ladies, how important is your significant others' fashion sense?

Basically if a guy was liked you, and you were interested in him enough that you'd probably agree to a date, would him having a non-existent fashion sense really make that much of a difference. He'd still be clean, and hygienic, and all the other qualities you'd want, but just really has no real sense of how to dress. Would this actually bug you that much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't imagine it would bug me that much if I liked him enough to give him a chance.

But even if it did, fashion sense is easily remedied. I've taken to buying my boyfriend things that I think would look good on him, because he's a pretty apathetic guy when it comes to fashion. There's no reason he wouldn't want to try something I give him; I'm happy cause it looks good on him and needless to say, he's happy when I'm happy ;)

What Girls Said 2

• To me, how a guy dress plays a significant part in how attractive he is. It's not just face + body for me, because his overall aura and appeal is also in how he chooses to present himself with fashion. So if I think he has no fashion sense and can't dress I probably wouldn't be that attracted to him to want to date him. That may sound shallow to some, but it is my opinion.

• I wouldn't care if he was "in style" as long as he didn't pull something like a striped shirt & plaid shorts...lol

• Dude, what's wrong with a striped shirt and plaid pants? Hater

• both in one outfit?

What Guys Said 0