I don't know what to wear.

OK I have a modeling/ acting audition coming up today. the people have told me to wear something I'm comfortable in but something that looks good on me... I need help.. I don't know what to wear. I was thinking blue jeans, stiletto heels, but I don't know what shirt or what kind of jeans I should wear... ugh... help please...

Thanks for all your helps guys and girls.. I made the cut thanks to your style tips... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear skinny jeans. Wear a slightly revealing top.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree, dark jeans and a tank, & if you mean should you put another SHIRT over the tank, not unless you're more comfortable that way...

• Sounds like you looked STUNNING! Love the whie blouse, those ALWAYS look sharp! Congrats...

• congratulations! so what DID you actually end up wearing?

• Thank you. I ended up wearing my ripped jeans, black stiletto heels, a red undershirt, and a white button up blouse.. with my hair down and straight. :)

• wow! sounds amazing! too bad no pics! all the best!

• black tank, skinny jeans, black pointy toed stilettos...

What Girls Said 3

• Dress in something that shows the real you, not personality, but like your actual figure, height, etc. so they know what they are potentially working with. The less makeup the better. Simple, comfortable, but still cute and most importantly you. And always smile when you go. GD! :)

• jeans and a t-shirt/tank. nothing too revealing but shows off your body in a good, classy way

• i would wear dark blue jeans, black heels, a simple tank top maybe in white or I think yellow or white would look good on you and that`s it

• well thanks... that sounds simple enough... should I put something over the tank top..

• i have something close to that...

• good luck!