How do you like your girlfriends hair?

Guys: how do you like your girlfriends hair? long or short?

Girls: how does your guy like your hair or how do you like your hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm my guy likes it when my hair is tied up. I don't know what the deal is but I always ask him why? he says he likes it better that way! (*confused and weirded out) but I still don't understand why? But I like my hair when it is wavy and straight down.

What Guys Said 3

• I like a girl to have medium length hair, down to the shoulders, but long is fine too, and as for short or really short hair it just depends on the girl, some look good, others, not so much.

• long long long long and once again long. I guess I'm old fashion but I just don't find short hair attractive

• i always being preferring girls whose hair are little bit more longer then the shoulders. seriously speakingi will like her long hair to cuddle with it. but that's my personal feeling

What Girls Said 3

• I've heard most guys say they like it long. I guess because it's more feminine? hah.

I've always had long hair but I really want mine short because I've never really liked it. :/

• I have about chin length to shoulder length hair, and every guy I've been with has been fine with it.

• Yeah I just cut my hair from like the middle of my back to my shoulders its weird lol

• My guy likes my hair long. I would LOVE to have short hair. It would be less work but I would look like a boy =(. I must admit long hair fits my face better and looks much better.