Does this sound like a nice combo?

Naturally tanned skin (olive skin/ mediterranean skin) with light green eyes and medium brown hair for a girl? what is your favorite combo of hair and eyes in girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure, sounds good.. personality DOES play an important part in a strong relationship, of course.

that being said, my favorite combo is probably brown hair, blue eyes. seems like brown hair and brown eyes are more common though. I think I prefer brown hair because it usually means that her eyebrows are darker and I find that nice eyebrows complement a woman's face greatly and darker ones are much more noticeable.

but lately, I've been seeing women with like the blond hair, that has, well streaks in it I guess, don't know the actual name, haha.. but that also looks really nice.

:)

What Guys Said 3

• OH, WOW, nice doesn't BEGIN to cover it. And truthfully I don't have a FAVORITE combo, but my BFF is the same as you, & if I HAD to pick a favorite yours would be it...

• Yea it sounds nice. I personally like the blue eyes with a reddish brown hair color and fair skin.

• Sure. A picture would help. Black and brown is my favorite.

What Girls Said 1

• Who really cares.. Honestly if you said do you like black hair blue eyes and light skin? A girl could have all those things and be really pretty, as to where if another girl had those same features but could be really ugly. Other features come into play and people have various flaws. Like what you described, some girl could have all that and still be super ugly which is why I kinda find these type of questions pointless, no offense it's just my opinion