What kind of shoes do you wear?

What do you like about them? I wear Converse usually, but I'm getting new shoes today so I need some ideas :)

Updates:
Also, what size shoe are you? I'm a 7, but a 7 1/2 sometimes if I'm wearing heels.

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually wear ballet flats, converse, puma sneakers or moccasins. I'm a size 5 1/2 - 6.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• vans and dravens are pretty much it for me. I wear size 12.

2|0
    0|0
  • fatty shoes are the sh*t get some DVS's or some etnies Es's they go with everything if you get the right shoes. nike addidas and vans a no no your not 12 anymore. I love how chicks look with normal skate shoes. In-fact I hate woman shoes. they look hotter in a wife beater or a hoody and some skate shoes

1|0
    1|0
  • Adidas Sneakers ,i am a 11

1|0
    0|0
  • Not loads tbh need some new ones. K-swiss ariakis or summat and Adidas. The usual shiz.

2|0
    0|0
  • nikes! mainly nike classics size 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Skate shoes. I like how they look and they're comfortable. 10.5.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of pairs for a dude, but I wear my Etnies and Nike Shox a lot, or my Skechers for something more dressy...all in size 13 or 14.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• im a 9

1|0
    0|0
  • dark blue vans for school and on special occasions I wear heels I like the black ones :)

1|0
    0|0
  • sneakers most of the time

jordans

nikes

punkrose

vans

converse

etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear dolly shoes and I`m a size 5 :)

1|0
    0|0
    • These kind? link

They're nice :) I couldn't wear them all day though lol

• Show All
    • LOL Thank you :D

Lol well at least you get sunny and pleasant there, here its mostly rain and it even snowed yesterday Lol. Oooh I didn`t know they were that expensive, yeah they`re a great buy because they`ll keep you warm so save up! Lol :)

• Haha, I need to visit the UK sometime. It's never cold enough where I live to snow :) Yeah, expensive but I'm thinking it's worth it lol

• I'm a size 6 and I wear converse and black heels

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I usually wear heels, but I'm in the workplace every day, not school, so it's a little more appropriate. :)

I do, however, like ballet flats, flat boots, and I love the Converse too. Specifically, purple. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice, I have blue and black converse :) Lots of ballet flats too, and I got some boots recently.

• Sometimes vans (: I have purple ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly sneakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • studded boots, oxford heels and flats.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a 10 and I only wear Nike's. Right now I have 11 pairs of Nike's in my closet, and that's it.

0|0
    0|0