Have you been to a full body wax even if you don't feel comfortable?

What if you are not comfortable at all, and your guy wants you to go; will you go? do you go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never do it,unless HE is PAYING ME to.:)

What Girls Said 2

• Full body wax? What does that entail? Like, arm hair and everything trivial like that? If so then no. Women are not supposed to be completely hairless and it's ridiculous to even ask.

• I only ask because I see 100s of such "shops" here and so the town brochures so full of glossy advertisements for this. If people are running these place, that means there must be a demand for it.

• i have done that it was abit awkward cause the women who worked there was manly she didn't wait for the wax to cool off a bit she would start away put it on my skin :(

and I would be offended if a guy told me to get a full body wax :/ that means he think I'm hairy lol

• There's nothing to be offended. Even if you are not too hairy, it just makes you so smooth all over. For me at least, a smooth girl is the best thing on earth. :) So I would ask her that it would make her look out of this world :)

What Guys Said 1

• i would not ask anyone...because then I would have to return favour as I am very hairy everywhere...lol