What do guys prefer...good looking girl or an intelligent girl?

Hey guys what impress you the most.the body and beauty of a women or her intellect. When one looks for a long term relation what do normally guys consider in a girl to make her a part of his life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok for me, first impressions is always looks and a good body, doesn't have to be crazy, just proportionate. However I would not consider her long term without a great personality. Yea it would be nice to date the most beautiful girl but to get a girl you won't get sick of that's key. By the time your over 35 no one ever looks as good as they used to be. Intelligence is a little bit more down my list

What Guys Said 5

• OK,honestly, we look first but before long we care a lot more if she has brains.

• a good looking intelligent girl.

• intelligent cute girl. not necessarily ugly intelligent girl

• first I'm gonna look to her if she's intelligent ,then the beauty ,its different depending on the type of guys .

• I always go for intelligents I hate stupid people they are boring

What Girls Said 1