Are my legs good, bad or average? Could I wear skirts?

So are my legs good,bad or average?

I really want more opinions from girls because this is sort of fashion related, so girls, do you think I could wear skirts?

I know I shouldn't care but I don't want to look like a fool lol, sometimes family and friends aren't the best to point things out to a person, so could I? Or should I refrain from wearing skirts?

It's OK to be totally mean or honest, I'm fine with that.

Pic 1:

link

Pic 2:

link

Pic 3:

link

Pic 4:

(from behind)

link

Pic 5:

link

Pic 6:

link

Good, bad or average and should I or could I rather wear skirts?

Thank you all for answering, I appreciate it very much and will be deleting the photos.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could get away with wearing those skirts.

Personally tho, I think they show a bit too much flab (except the first pic, because you can't see it there), so you should opt for skirts a bit longer. OR, tone up your legs above the knee(thigh?) :)

• Thanks! my first best answer =D

• lol. idcccccccccccccc. I got my first best answerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• okay. I didn't mean to be so rude in the comment above this one lol.

dalila, I agree she shouldn't wear longer skirts. I only said that so it wouldn't seem like I'm a typical guy who tells women to work out, hence, the second part of that sentence in my original answer.

arwens, yea she probably was lookin for someone to call her flabby, but that's not my fault.

i only gave an honest answer. I didn't call this girl up and tell her to pick me for best answer =/

What Guys Said 11

• I'd say average. if you took up exercising they'd be great!

• I dunno, perhaps you should take off that dress and underwear so we can see your legs in full :D /perv

Seriously though, your legs are fine. I'm not really a leg man though :P but they are nice and seem smooth and probably enjoyable for guys to caress.

• "Enjoyable for guys to caress" bahahaha, reading that sh*t made me laugh. As if guys are walkin down the street thinkin "Damn baby.. I sure would like to caress those legs!"

• lol, I love caressing some legs when I'm with a girl :P as well as other areas, of course haha.

• I actually think that when I see nice legs lmao

• Have you ever seen what kind of legs average men usually have? :D

Your legs are fine, by the looks of them you're rather good looking but maybe that short .. but that's just my opinion because I'm into tall ones :>

• You're okay...do a little toning for better legs.

• I can't clame to be a leg man, but yours look nice. I give them at least a 90 out of 100.

• They're fine. Girls can't really go that wrong with legs, it's likely either good or great. I agree if you're self-conscious you could tone up a bit. Maybe do some squats, it'd give you a nice ass too.

• Sure go ahead. seem's like you work them out a lot.

• Nothing wrong with those legs :)

• there good no worries

• good. you can wear skirts

• Your outlet is chipped :D

• What do you mean?

• The power outlet the Thingy you plug in things like your TV or computer is missing a piece next to the mirror. Sorry I'm very observant and your legs are average.

What Girls Said 26

• Aw, your legs are very pretty.

Not too skinny, which is even sexier.

( ::P)

-BTW, don't EVER feel like you need other peoples' opinion of yourself to feel feel self-assured. Because there's ALWAYS gonna be haters out there hating, just to bring you down.

• I wish my legs were that tan. :< Makes me jealous. You can DEF pull of short skirts.

• nothing wrong with your legs. try different skirt shapes and lengths and find the ones you like the best.

• I'd say they're average, leaning towards the good side (think about how many people have shorter legs with more fat - a lot of people do!)

You should wear skirts; wear what you want and don't worry to much what others think (you don't have much to worry about anyway)

• Wear what you want. You have got wonderful legs.

• They're not long killer legs, but they're not fat or anything! They look nice and firm. The white skirt looks really cute on you!

• nothing is wrong with your legs they are average and look fine.

• I wish my legs were as tan as yours! lol

maybe you should do what dalila suggested and wear heels to give them that longer look but I really think you have nothing to worry about. your legs are cute :)

• You have nice legs with strong calves. I don't think you should be shy about showing them off at all :)

• lmfao.! xD I laughed the whole time cause I never thought anybody would do anything like this but they look fine to me maybe some shorts whatever you may choose tone I don't think so here guys like girls with a little something extra they call it being thick ha ha but they look fine :D no homo somewhat. long story but yah they look OK. lol :)

• They look good! If you're worried, start walking, jogging or running to tone them, but they look good!

• You have average legs. They're toned in the calfs.

Go for it :)

• are you kidding me ? your legs are perfect. Wear heels and you ll look fab.

• Perfectly fine, no need to worry

• Average and you could definitely wear skirts!

• You have nice legs for being on the shorter side and a nice skin tone (:

• wear them:)

• Hey You have Nice legs a Nice thing to do as You are like me, short, use it with heals on the same tone as your skin it will make Your legs look longer... Go for it

• hottttttttt

no worries :)

• you have nice legs don't worry about it, I use to have that whit dress I think :O

• You could and you should. Your legs are good.

• definitely perfect skirt and short wearing legs. wear what you want girl, you're FINE.

• they look fine! go for it!

• Your legs are fine. Wear skirts and be happy and girly. You'll look great in them!

• You're fine.:)

• Your legs are perfectly fine. You already clearly own skirts lol so wear them. :) If you want to wear a damn skirt, you should feel confident enough to wear AND rock whatever you want. If you're that self-conscious about your legs you could try exercising, running in particular would tone up your thighs and calves.

• Your legs are fat so no you shouldn't wear skirts.just wear jeans and sweatpants and when it gets hotter outside wear jeans.