Guys do these things mean as much to you?

So we know that to some (not all) girls things like extended eye contact, and hand holding are intimate and special gestures. I was wondering do these types of gestures mean as much to guys as they usually mean to girls or do these type of things mean nothing to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• well to me hand holding is a special gesture but extended eye contact could mean they really like you or theyre just really interested in what your talking about, like if you were telling a story or something, you have to keep in mind everyone sees things a little differently so what's a special gesture to you isn't neccesarily special to them, but if it is to them then it definitly means something

What Guys Said 3

• they might mean the same thing to a guy, maybe more, or maybe even less. I can't say as I'm not a woman :P but, they're definitely very special to me.

• I really like them. Me and this girl used to have this thing where we always (tried lol) made eye contact before one of us left the room. It was really sweet.

• signs of interest would not do it if if I wasent interested

What Girls Said 0