I'm 20 but I look like a 12 years old girl?

I'm very mature but...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just embrace it, people assume I'm 15 or 16 and yet I just turned 20 earlier XD , be happy =D

What Guys Said 5

• And your question is...

• When you are 28 you will look 20! how happy will you be then!

• well you really can't do anything in your looking, just be happy, and its a good point you won't lost your prettiness earlier then other :D

just live it .

• That doesn't bother me. I'd date a girl like that if she was attractive.

• @dontslip No. I'm saying that won't stop me from dating a woman I liked. I personally know a girl that's 19 and she looks like she's 14 and she's nice and I would date her. I've never seen a 12 year old girl that I was attracted to.

• Your gifted. Enjoy it :) Hey you'll like it when your older. Put a pic on your profile!

What Girls Said 3

• The time you will miss it is when they don't card you.

• at least your not 15 and look over 21 I was offered alcohol and didn't ask me for the id... and I'm 15 ..that made me sad

you won't need anti aging cream

• dress up.

wear eyeliner

wear makeup to make you look polished

do your hair

dress nicely

that means no ponytails and t-shirts and jeans with no makeup. you're gonna have to put more effort in your look

i look young too so that's what I do if I wanna look my age