Does anybody think I'm unattractive or at least alright?

just asking cus I have a low self esteem of myself, and I wanted to know what the females think and if I'm the type that you would go for or not, like if I came up to you at a club, would ya feel like eww.trust me you don't have to be nice, just b str8 up with me, I'm down to read anybodys opinion.and I'm asking this only for the females.thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• believe me, if you turn the situation around and start taking yourself the way you are and be happy about it at least, everything will be normal. As for me you are normal and lets give it a shot that you are 70.5 attractive. nobody will ever make you feel confident enough only you yourself can do it. to me you look fine

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a fan of the constant hat. I like seeing guy's hair. Otherwise you look okay.

• You are hot. I can't believe you have low self esteem. Honestly I would assume your self esteem was super high

• You look good. What's the deal with the low self esteem?

• Thanks, but I don't know I guess I'm one of em people who has that type of low self esteem about them selves.

What Guys Said 0