What do you think I should wear to my date?

So my wonderful boyfriend is taking me to a play and to dinner next week Saturday and I'm not sure what to wear.

• Little black dress
  • Short blue diamond studded dress with ruffles
  • Simple long red dress

Most Helpful Girl

• black dress and add some color to it with accessories

• thanks for BA and have a great time!

What Guys Said 4

• You don't have to go formal, but couples I know that do that dress up, but then again they're a bit older. (I once went to a concert in shorts & tee, but just because an orchestra was playing with the band, EVERYONE ELSE was in tuxedo/floor length gown! LOL) If he's planning to just wear jeans, just wear jeans & a nice sweater or top. If he's planning to go shirt & tie like some do, maybe a sundress or a skirt & top...

• Nothing :D

I kid. hmm.. of your choices, would be nice to see the pictures of said dress (don't have to be of you) to understand em better, but I think...simple long red dress sounds interesting.

• Weather appropriate.

Sexy.

Not too sexy so that other guys will try to cut in.

Unless your man can handle them, at least.

• Red dress is the best among those, as for me.

Black seems too formal and business-like.

Blue is OK, but I like red colour much more :)

What Girls Said 13

• definitly black dress, very nice simple and formal with some nice earings and a necklace to go along with

• Wow looks like the black one may be the winner, I chose blue but that would have been my second choice :)

• Black dress :)

• I'd go with the blue! It sounds different and unique. The other ones are very classic, but the way you described the blue one caught my attention. But I mean, you can't go wrong with the classics I guess. I bet you'd look great in either one.

• Picture would be nice...but the little black dress sounds good.

• If ever in doubt, go with the classic little black dress. Never fails :)

• Well... how fancy is this play? Cause you can't go wrong with a black dress, depending on how little this dress is. Keep in mind that the shorter the dress, the more casual it is considered. Unless you have very nice accessories and very tall heels lol.

• I would say the little black dress.As long as it's not too..."little".

• You can't go wrong with the little black dress.

• Black dress.

:)

• I say blue dress.

• i think youd look nice in a red dress ( above the knee) curled hair and black high heels

• little black dress and red shoes looks amazing.