Girls, which shoes do you like best. High heels or sneakers?

Which do you like best.The comfortable sneakers or the glamorous Heels which is totally tormenting your feet?

• High heels is hotter
  • I am more of a sneaker kind of girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a 100 percent sneaker girl. I Have no interest in getting bunions or corns,calf or back issues,JUST to look sexy.Confidence is pretty damn sexy if you ask me.So while other girls are limping to a club or holding in the tears from the searing pain that their 300 dollar shoe is bringing them,im busy living my life for ME and no one else.This includes my choice of shoe.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 12

• Allright I like heels better, and I think they're sexier. I really don't think that many men would disagree. However, I would also like to say that high heels are really not comfortable and I couldn't wear them every day. I try, but sometimes I just need to but on my nice pair of sneakers.

• Its got to be heels, and the higher the better. I like the way guys react to me when I wear heels. I feel frumpy in trainers or flats

• I voted sneakers, but prefer other low or flat heeled shoes.

• Sneakers are so much more comfier

• Sneakers all the way. My friends and I think it is hilarious when we go out and see girls trying to walk in heels. Some girls can walk gracefully in them and some you can just tell they are in pain lol.

• I love wearing heels when I go out somewhere special, but I don't do that all the time, so sneakers most of the time for me. :]

• im all for comfort. heels don't neccessarily have to hurt, I have a lot of heels that aren't stilletto but still look really nice and they're really comfortable. I voted for sneakers though because I don't wear heels on a daily basis.

• Sneakers, but I wear heels on special occasions. Such as dances.

• Sneakers. Asking me to wear high heels is asking for the movie 2012 to become a reality -_-

• Heels.

• im a sneaker girl, but its fun every once in a while to put on a pair of heels

• definitely the heels