Guys, what is something that personally attracts YOU about a girl?

Like drives you crazy you could say. Her smile? Is she mysterious? He laugh? Her romantic side?

Most Helpful Guy

• The laugh is always a big contributor. It allows for there to be more of a connection and if she's having more fun with you then you will subsequently have more fun with her. Also, if you get a girl to laugh, especially one you're interested in then it just gives you a sense of elation.

What Guys Said 6

• Sense of humor, willingness to try new things, looks play a part but to me its only like 1/3 of the total girl.

• A sense of adventure is something I like in a girl, the idea that we could go out and make pretty much anything fun really wants to make me be with her.

• In terms of personality I'd say being a good person.

Regarding looks.. nice thick lips and a nice rack too.

• A beautifull smile like yours ;)

• Her eyes and the way she dresses up in a pair on nice high heels that s what drives me crazy

• I think it depends on the girl, but in my case there's always three things: Smile, laugh and eyes, mainly because those are the three things that will stay the same in life. When I think about it, that's what really counts, because a woman's body is going to change, therefore boobs/butt aren't such a big deal..

• :) thanks for the +..

Basically someone with a smile like yours too :P

But for now I really need to focus on what a girl wants to find attractive in a guy.. which is?

• Aw, thanks! I have a goal for a guy but to some people it comes of as "too high standard"...and in a way that is true but still I know exactly what I'm looking for. Even if I met a guy who does not fit my whole entire list I will be happy with God gave me ha ha :) I honestly don't look to much at guys looks more than I do personality. Though that is always an added plus.

What Girls Said 0