Am I just too good looking for girls?

Is it me or am I just too damn handsome for most normal girls? I would say I'm a 9.5 out of 10 only because I have a 6 pack and not a 8 pack, but besides that I'm very fit and jacked...I have done modeling for GQ so I know I'm good looking...do most girls think I'm a player? Given that I have played many girls in the past and it might be an innate trait of mine now. But I can't find a good girl next door type of woman who I can just date? I only find these mega hot girls who only want to hook up

Is cocky bad? I thought quiet girls like a douchey guy.

and to guys who are gonna hate and flame, get a life or kiss a girl whichever you can do first
ok since all you guys think I'm conceited...even though I'm really good looking and probably the eight wonder of the world...for arguments sake...what is a good way to approach a nice girl without her getting to scared to talk to me for my appearance

Most Helpful Girl

• ddooouuuucccchhhhheeeebbbaaaaaaggggggggggggg.. *cough cough*

What Girls Said 17

• Cocky is bad

secure is good

i've met many beautifull man with a compleate lack of self security: making them terribly unnatractive.

Men are attractive when they're secure in themselves, calm, comfortable and in controll of themselves and a situation. When they open up to a girl, it feels even more wonderfull.

How to approach a girl? be genuine, be interesting and forget about your looks. Feel good from the inside and smile. Don't be affraid to say something silly, which can really "humanize" you in her eyes and set a point of "connection" between you two. In short, be the guy next door from the inside out. you will be amazed how their perception of you changes based on your outward intention.

What happend to the megahot girl next door who wants a good cuddle on the coach and an amazing and interesting seemless conversation and great laugh at 3 am in the morning while laying out and staring at the stars? I exist, others do too.

i hope this helped.

• um OK I never said your conceited...just approach her and be yourself...or put on a mask...if OK a good looking man came up to me my first thought would be - is he talking to me? I am not unattractive but guys like GQ models wouldn't approach me but approach model looking girls - I have curves and apparently someone on this site said my curves are ugly due to the fact that only ugly guys would pick me - not a guy in his right damn mind (this question got deleted - which is why I am also pissed off - I really wanted to give him a peace of my mind) sorry point being is I would want you to be real with me - not play superficial games or pick a line such as how you doin? This can work - hi, my name is ... and I was wondering if you would like to have a cup of coffee with me? Hope this helps.

• I think it's quite telling that you didn't post any pictures of your dazzling good looks.

• well seein how I'm anonymous I see that would ruin the point

• damn girl...you're definitely on my wavelength. Add me to your "friends" list. :)

• cuz I dunt want to make everyone else feels bad about themselves? I'm being modest. why are you bashing

• Well OK. You sound really cocky which is a turnoff. I dont' like guys who are like that. It seems to me that whenever a guy KNOWS he's good-looking, he turns into an arrogant asshole/douch-bag. Oh and I don't like players either so you probably shouldn't try to carry that rep around with you if you are wanting to get rid of it.

So yeah, douchey guys are just not attractive to me..at all. Guys like that have pursued me in the past and I have turned them down for it. It's just a huge turnoff...for anyone to have that kind of cocky attitude. Sorry, but you really aren't God's Gift to Women.

Sorry if this sounds really harsh but I'm giving you my honest opinion and what goes through my head when I encounter guys like you.

• Most normal girls are intimidated by good looking men shall I say - I mean come on would you look at a normal girl who's not hot? If it were me looking at you - I would think I would have no chance so I will ignore you and move on!

• LOL, this cracked me up. In a good kinda way I would say. lol anyways one word conceded...or cocky in that case. I agree you are just to handsome boy! What ever shall I do!?

D:

• im sorry to say this - not being rude but you kinda spelled conceited wrong - don't ask spelling bee made me this way so really sorry

• LOL! It's fine :) I was actually wondering the same thing. Thank you <3

• Well, sorry I never heard something like this we do LOVE to find the "perfect" guy, and with PERFECT I mean, the one that has an awesome handsomeness and still can keep a conversation interesting, or you hanging out in the wrong place or your approaching girls with a huge lack of self steem... or you're just an "empty vase"

• are you joking?

• sometimes I feel these are posted to see peoples reaction... LOL

• maybe this is a stupid opinion but... I don't think appearances matter all that much, well I guess if you're good looking you'll attract more people, but if you have a good personality you'll attract better people...

• No I don't want a playboy for a boyfriend,that's as simple as it can get.

• maybe you should show me a picture so I can really help?

• We'll I can't see u or message u but I don't think u would have a problem if u want to find a good girl for once u just have to treat her right and there is hot girls out there who are actually nice. They just seen mean

• If your cocky believe me it comes off as douchey and that's something that most guys don't seem to recognize. There's a fine line between cocky and confident. I think you know the answer, it's not that your so good looking your just not looking in the right place, because of your past history of being a player you've fallen into a pattern, and girls can perceive it therefore they don't take you seriously. Remember that the girls next door don't hang out at the clubs or bars so quit looking for them in all the wrong places. If your really trying to meet a nice girl than try a change of pace and stop the player games.

• Nice girls wouldn't want you. They would take one look at you and assume that you're a player even if you weren't.

• Um they like confident guys, not cocky.

• You seem.. Cocky?(:

What Guys Said 6

• K I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that you are good looking and actually have a probleme picking up the girls you want cause they are a bit intimidated. But I still think you boasted a bit too much here. All you had to say was I have a hard time picking up chicks cause a lot of them are intimidated by my good looks. We don't need to know that you have a six pack or have been in gq as a hand model (lol jj). That is why your getting so much flack about being conceited. It's so very simple. The hot chicks tend to have a good amount of self confidence cause they are used to the attention. So when you approach them they don't spook as easy. And I think people seem to date within their ranks anyways, but still doesn't mean you can't fix your probleme. There are a good amount of smart confident normal girls out there that wouldn't be intimidated by your looks and just see your good looks as a bonus. But first you have to be a personable guy that they'll actually like. If you are a great guy just keep talking to them through out the night and they will or should get comfortable with you and the feer that this guy is out of my league will disipate. I think average people almost don't know what to do when a 9 or 10 hits on them. At first most people might not know how to handle it. But looks are completely seperate from someones personality. Which is prob part of the probleme girls are having with you. Sure there are stereotypes but the good people that you do want to be with don't focus on stereotypes. Like other people said just be yourself, def don't be cocky at all cause you are already 9.5 and that will just backfire x 9.5 . They may not believe that you are actualy interested it them, so you have to make them believe by actually being interested and following through. Hope this helps

• Haha wow! that's about all I can say, yes girls like confidence but there is a difference between Confidence and Cocky. confidence is going up to a girl and telling her she is beautiful, Cocky is going up and saying she has a nice ass. As for the other thing, no girls don't like deuches, maybe high school girls that are immature but once out of high school deuches get what is coming to them, NO GF. So do yourself a favor, lose the cocky-ass attitude, tone down the deuche factor a little and try to just be a gentlemanly guy instead of trying to be like the guys off Jersey Shore.

P.S. you do NOT want to be like those guys off that gay-ass t.v. show...

• hmm, try your luck with guys ;).

• haahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahhahhhahahahahaaahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah someone is a p****

• Nah your just to much of a f**

• " Id say I'm a 9.5 " pfffff hahahahahaha "ya I got a six pack" hahahah I wanta see this

• not here*

• ok bud whatever

• This one's pretty obvious. If mega hot girls want to just hook up with you but don't want to date you it can mean only one thing: you absolutely SUCK in bed. Any positive reaction you think you're getting is 100% faked. You're really good looking which is why the hot girls give you a shot, but you're awful in bed which is why they don't want to date you. Maybe you're too small in the pants or maybe you just have no clue how to satisfy a woman. Learn how and you'll be fine.

• well no that's not the reason...cause hot girls want to be in relationships with me...im talking bout subpar girls who don't..

• Okay whatever, troll. Read the words you wrote. You said "hook up" not "relationship." I'm just trying to help you troll better.

• I never said they didn't want a relationship...you're really somethin man..