Tattoos on your girl, turn on or turn off? Thinking of getting more...

Everyone can add their two cents to this question. I am thinking of possibly getting a half sleeve on my left arm tattooed. I was wondering if this would be a turn off or a turn on? I all ready have two tats, but they are hidden. I'm just curious to what the standard of opinions towards tats are these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• What do they call those dudes with a lot of tats? I think overly tatted girls share the same music taste and interest as them. So if you're into that lifestyle its fine.

If you're not part of that group then the general opinion is negative. Tats damage bodies; that look way better without them.

What Guys Said 4

• I like tats on women, but I'm not really a fan of sleeves (full or half); I usually prefer individual ones.

• Not my thing Tats, I find them scuffy and a good way to spoil the beauty that is a womans skin.

• Multiple tattoos are typically indicative of a person who has a low self-esteem image. It's like saying "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!". Multiple piercings as well. There's a reason you don't see miliionaires on Wall Street flaunting their "body art"...

• Visable on the arm biker manly tatto very unclassy and does not suit a fine elegant women hows that sh*t going to look at you're wedding ?

• I'm all ready married. It wouldn't be a full sleeve either.

• Ok well then if you're hubbys fine with it who cares what everyone else likes

What Girls Said 2

• I have one on my butt cheek, and I got it when I was already 47. I think it's hot! :)

• If you're gonna get a tattoo get something elegant, feminine and sweet, I have a quote on my collar bone and I as well as many others (from what I'm told) think that its beautiful, tasteful, and its in a nice spot. The quote is about love, so I feel like on an event such as my wedding day I will wear it with pride, and not feel the need to hide it.