Guys, how do you like girls' hair?

i think a fair few girls would like to know...

• Straight
    14% (3)50% (4)23% (7)Vote
  • Curly
    5% (1)25% (2)10% (3)Vote
  • Wavy
    14% (3)12% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • Dont care
    9% (2)13% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • Just want to see results
    58% (13)0% (0)44% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think while a lot of people will make generalisations about the type of hair they like (I love curly hair...on males and females) the hair still has to match the face. Girls who have broader shoulders look better with hair with lot of volume (curly, wavy) people with a square jawline also look better without dead straight hair as waves in particular have a softening effect and so on so forth

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• The hairstyle doesn't matter much to me, as long as she is confidant enough, she can pull any style off.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't have a preference I guess, but I do like when they dye their hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight. And I love pony tails. I always notice girls hair. Don't know why but I just do haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Like yours... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy ~_~ not a huge fan of very curly, straight is nice too. But in the end I really don't care as long as she keeps it clean :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i love all types as long as they are neat and smells gud. straight hair and wavy one's are so sexy wen its thick and long . too curly ..well it depends upon the girls face

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wish I could pick Curly and Wavy. I'll go with Curly. I like all three but straight is boring.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i really don't think guys care...

0|0
    1|0