Body hair on men? What's your opinion of it?

Hi, I'm just really curious to hear some opinions and experiences concerning body hair?

Girls what do you prefer, and guys how have you personally seen girls react?

Most Helpful Girl

• as long as his pubic hair is gone, the rest is all good I don't like hair in my mouth. So guys if you want a great BJ shave it!

What Girls Said 17

• Beards,moustaches and face fuzz give me skin rashes. I sometimes like the way they look but unfortunately, they've gone the way of gluten in my life : no cupcakes and no cutie-pies with stylish " faux o'clock shadow "

Visually, on a purely shallow level which frankly, is where sexual (not emotional or spiritual) relationships begin : I personally hate body hair, the less the better.

I don't know why this is ...Especially dark hair on pale skin grosses me out . Honestly, not judgmentally, not on a grading scale, it's just what I have found I've always liked : little/no hair.

But then, I like when guys wear their hairstyles a little longer like to the ear or chin *haha*

I've read more than once that body hair prevalence and growth pattern reflect hormonal levels and balance and so , complimentary hromnal matches determine what we're attracted to with body hair...I'll try to find an article link about it.

• I think I prefer men with less body hair...though they can keep the hair on there arms and legs they don't have to look like a hairless dog...(idk why I just referred to men as a dog sorry...but I'm not pressing the backspace button ha) Anyway...you can have hair I don't care just no werewolves please.

8)

• I like body hair. A man with a baby smooth body is feminine. I don't like it when a man shaves anything at all unless he has a mono brow. Stubble's awesome.

• Some is good. Some is not. If you have crazy chest or back hair then something should be done. But if your chest and back hair are at a normal level, then its fine. I would suggest trimming a little bitdown there if you want oral, but if you don't want oral, then I don't care what you do down there. On your face it really depends on the guy, some guys look hot with a beard, some do not, it really depends how it works with your face. On your head I would suggest something in the mid length range like right above your ears. So sexy. Like not really short, and not hoboish. :) everything else, don't you dare think about shaving, because I like my man to look like a man, not a little boy :)

Hope I helped.

• some is good. I wouldn't want a guy with smoother skin than me. but then again I wouldn't want to date a wooly mammoth either.

• how do you know what the line is?

• good question. unfortunately, I don't think that there is some sort of hard and fast rule. it's not like there is some standard hairs per square inch I can cite. it's more of just a general look. if I HAD to come up with some sort of "line," I guess I'd say that on a given portion of your arm or leg, I'd like to be able to see more skin than hair. however, the good think about this (for guys) is that I can't imagine that excessive hairiness would be a deal breaker for any girl. while girls of

• course DO care about a man's appearance (arguably less so than men do of women, but still), body hair is probably one of the last things on the list, and hardly a deal breaker.

• I'm not a fan of too much body hair...seriously.I like guys who are almost hairless.My last guy was like that.No chest hair,a very little bit of arm hair and leg hair...it was great.Thats just my opinion.In fact all of the guys I have been with shared that very same thing...hairless.

• I've never dated any really hairy guys, but there've been a couple odd ones. I generally don't mind a bit of hair on the chest, but I once dated someone who had a strange, isolated patch on hair on his shoulder blade. I used to think hair was a turn off, but now I don't really seem to care.

Oh, but facial hair.. hmm, either it has to be shaved off completely, or long enough that it won't scratch the hell out of me when we kiss.

• i love hair! my boyfriend is sorta hairy he has a hairy chest and I love it! its manly. guys should never shave any of their body hair (except facial and package). I dislike when guys shave their legs, armpit etc. its just metro!

• Personally I do not like as hallday calls a "happy trail", chest hair isn't horrible as long as it's not covering his entire upper body.

• I personally don't like any body hair on either sex it just creeps me out especially men with hairy backs or carpet chests...i don't mind the little line from belly button down that can look sexy on a toned body...

• i don't like any hair relly, but a little leg hair is a must.

• WELL I DONT LIKE MEN WITH BODY HAIR :(

• I think some body hair is okay, as long as he doesn't look like a monkey!

• No under arm hair, and no chest hair kinda weird to me.

Everything else is fine.

• I like body hair on a guys; not super super hairy but on forearms and chest... that's sexy to me. ohh and the happy trail... meow. ha ha I like to run my finger nails through it.

• I prefer men who have little body hair. Most guys I've dated had naturally sparse body hair. A little on the arms and legs is fine, armpit, groomed light-moderate facial hair, groomed pubic you know the normal stuff but I'm not into overly hairy men.

• don't be hairless but don't be too ahiry either

What Guys Said 4

• From experience, I've found a lot of girls go wild for a guy with a little bit of facial stubble. Body-wise, some go crazy for that little "happy trail" that's between a guys belly button and pant-line. Everything else they didn't really seem to mind or take notice.

• Electrolysis it is...better make a few more sales this month.

• Depends on what area;

Armpits and the private areas are clean for hygienic purposes. Most of the hair on the body is like it always was, it's not really a big deal anyway. We both enjoy my stubble a lot.

• And by clean do you mean shaved? Or just literally clean, as I should hope that's a given

• Haha and yeah, I mean shaved.

• it is clear little body hair on right parts is extremly sexy to girls...but lots and lots of hairs and also in odd places is an extreme turn off for girls...and am the latter guy...a turn off guy...lollzz.