Girls, how important are looks on the list of things girls look for in guys in high school and college?

I'm in high school (senior) and I'm beginning to think a lot of these popular girls are only going for the other popular good looking guys. A lot of them are douche bags, what are these girls thinking?! Is this for just a status thing? Or do these girls know they're hot and only want attention from other (hot popular guys).

I have never seen a pretty popular girl in my school flirt with anyone else besides the popular (hot guys). I never got attention from girls until about 4 years ago when I cut my hair off and started working out a lot etc. I'm now one of the popular good looking guys, play in sports, but I don't treat girls badly like all the other good looking jocks.

Anyway...Girls, how important are looks on the list of things girls look for in guys in high school and college? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• There just needs to be attraction. He doesn't have to be Brad Pitt. And if he has a confident, outgoing personality, it makes him seem physically more attractive to me.

What Girls Said 4

• I think the reason 'good looking guys' are douchebags is because they know they are good looking! Honestly, to me, it's your personality that truly matters! Like I don't care if you have acne or a big nose or whatever some girls can find that's 'wrong' with a guy! If you're a douche I don't like you! If you're not chances are I will! (HS)

• all I need is too be at least attracted which doesn't take much for me

they have to treat me good..

an spend time with me

• bottom of my list, but I'm not "popular" .

• I just have to be attracted to the person.

What Guys Said 0