Guys opinion on the matching bra and panties??

the new hype is for girls to buy bras that come with matching undies...what do you think?

guys do you care if they match?

link

and what do you think of zipper shirts? cute or not? link

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I think it looks better to be honest... then again have OCD.

• I don't really like the top in the link, it's a very girlie shirt which isn't bad, but what's the point in the zipper? Looks like a quick access panel for sluts...

What Guys Said 8

• Matching is nice and all, but honestly the bra and panties stage transitions to the naked stage rather quickly. Unless you're planning on spending a day in nothing but underwear it's not a big deal really.

• To be honest, it looks a little sloppy when the bra and panties don't match. I approve of this new hype you speak of.

• Sometimes is sexy when they match...but I just like getting a girls clothes off, take a millionth of a second and rip the bra and panties off. I am a naked kind of guy.

• Doesn't matter to me. They were made to come off anyhow

• I do always like when they match, especially if they are a fun/ interesting pattern. At the same time, though, it's not a deal breaker for me, but just appreciated. And zipper shirts? Nah. Doesn't sound like much of a fashionable thing

• I think it's pretty cool. It's not a requirement, but, if possible, do it.

• Totally matching bras and panties are sexy. Not to crazy about zipper shirts though. But to be honest I wouldn't care if they didn't match though. lol

• I think the matching thing is cute. Not necessary, but cute.

What Girls Said 5

• I did the matchy thing once. My boyfriend looked at me and said nice but useless. He then proceeded to rip them off without a second glance :)

• Matching isn't exactly a new idea.

• i wear matching bras and panties all the time, I do it for my self, I don't know I just think they should match. I don't think my boyfriend really cares. he always tears them off before he has time to form an opinion. lol

• Who cares. It'll be on the floor in a minute anyways.

• new hype? hasn't it always been like this?

btw, I think that top is so ugly