Men, do you feel more comfortable marrying an unattractive woman, than a very attractive woman?

personality aside, and I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but that's not what I'm getting at. but yeah, as I asked abouve "would you feel more comfortable marrying an unattractive woman than a very attractive one?" your personal opinion please =) I'm wondering because a lot of friends who are married have told me they settled . all opinions welcome though, girls can answer of course!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably a very attractive woman... Don't see why I'd feel uncomfortable if I thought she was very attractive, but if she was unattractive then of course I'd feel abit weird about it. Only reason I could think of that the answer would be anything otherwise would be something like intimidation? Even then I doubt anyone would worry that much about it.

What Guys Said 2

• you should strive to be attractive to your mate or mate to be (don't go nuts). don't be frumpy and a good personality is very attractive. Comparisons can be devastating don't do it. Beauty does not last. commitment does last. Smoking hotties are fun to look at personality is what I want to come home to (my wife is hot I have both)

• No, I'm not that paranoid... or whatever it would take.

What Girls Said 0