Is it stereotypical that all cheerleaders look good ALL the time?

theres a girl who walks in to my work. I'm 21. and she's 17. she's a cheerleader since I know that cause she walks in on fridays wearing her uniform. but on every other day I'm there. she always looks dressed up. but is she just defining the stereotype that all cheerleaders have to look good ALL the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah most cheerleaders look good. A lot of the girls who get into this sport happen to be feminine and taking care of your looks goes along with that. I have seen a few busted cheerleaders but most try to look nice and presentable all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a stereotype. She's looks nice all the time because she's that kind of girl, not because she's a cheerleader. There are plenty of non-cheerleaders that take care of how they look all the time while there are plenty of cheerleaders who don't always put effort in.

• 1|0
  • yah it is...and they don't look good all the time believe me lol

• this girl does, at least out in public, I know that for sure. DAMN!

• how is she a kid he's 21 and she's 17 that's only 4 years apart any guy would if a girl is wearing a really short skirt !

• we're men. we check you out if your 3 or 65. lol. jk jk. no, she comes in with a short skirt. I'm gonna check her out, regardless of if I'm 21

What Guys Said 1

• Dating a cheerleader, and she isn't always put together. She doesn't care and neither do I, because I think she is still very pretty without make-up and her hair tied back.

• so am i. but mine looks good all the time. she HATES not looking good

• lol we are both taking double majors in university, Exam week, no one looks good. lol

• doesnt matter, she still likes to look good