Do brunettes usually like blondes and vice versa?

I'm a guy with dark hair and I noticed lighter haired girls seem to like me better than darker haired ones. Girls what do you think? Brunettes usually like lighter hair colors and blondes usually like darker hair colors?

Opposites attract? Not always? Always?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 3

• This is an interesting question. I'll keep an eye out for a bit and see if I come up with something.

• Brunette here and I prefer dark hair too. Really dark hair and light (green/grey) eyes? ...Mmm, absolute winner.

• I'm a brunette and I actually prefer dark-haired guys. That's funny that you noticed that thought because I thought that I noticed people normally date those of the same hair color.

What Guys Said 1

• all girls look for tall dark and handsome... its like programed in there head. somewhere

• Kinda like how all guys go for blond bombshells?

• If a girl is too blond that is really unattractive to me. I like the mixed dark blondes better. "Bombshells" are actually very ugly.