B-Day present for my crush

I need an advice A.S.A.P!!! I really like a guy and his B-Day is coming up pretty soon. I don't really know what to get him for his B-Day, but I want it to be something meaningful. Can anyone give me some advice on what to get him?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG!guys are hard to shop for.its all about their style and what they like.if you really whant him to notice it and be talking about it then give him something that means a lot to him.meaning something that he really likes and I mean something that he is really into.that way it will get hime to see that you really dig him and that you care about him.also that you observ everything about him.now that would really get you notice.HEY!it worked for me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• GOODNESS. guys are always hard to shop for. I think maybe a watch would do the trick. since you say he is your crush...let him know you like him a bit more than just a friend and spend a little extra so then he can think "wow she bought me something REALLYYY nice"......good luck in finding something...=)

• If he likes music, get him an album from his favorite band. Sports books can be really good if you get one about a team/coach/player he likes.

• Why don't you try getting him a simple present like a dress shirt... And you can take him out and make it an unforgettable night... Or simply get him a cake and surround him with his friends. And smash bits of cakes into his face...

That always makes it fun. :)