What style do girls like? Emo, preppy, skater,etc?

its in the question and if you have any recommendations please share:)

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• preppy

0|0
    0|0
    • so what type of shirts and pants do you like on a guy?and hairstyle?

What Girls Said 7

• I like a preppy-mix, but to be honest if I like the guy I won't care too much. I'm not a big fan of guys who wear really tight trousers but otherwise nothing else bothers me.

0|0
    0|0
    • well I'm like emo-ish.like I can't where those tight tight jeans.but I wear like straight legged jeans and usually darker colors that the shirts are like fitted.and my hairstyle is not long but shaggy.i keep it groomed though.what are your thoughts on that?

• I like a sporty athletic guys. But to me any guy is better than a emo skater boy. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • sporty type of guy who wears basketball shorts & a t-shirt or any sporty clothing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like jeans and t-shirt, short hair, stubble down to earth kind of blokes, but I have a friend who loves men with long hair so everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • short styled hair (messy, spikey, fauxhawk.) long hair is a turn off. definitely muscle, tattoos, ears pierced. MMA clothing. just depends!

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely care about how a guy dresses, if he's cool I'm happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like athletic looking guys who can rock a tee and jeans. but I like the body more than the clothes lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.