How much makeup does a guy like on a girl?

I was just wondering how much makeup would a guy like to see on a girl. I personally just wear a small amount.

• No makeup, natural beauty
    9% (2)50% (3)18% (5)Vote
  • A decent amount
    50% (11)50% (3)50% (14)Vote
  • Over load
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't care, as long as she's hot
    41% (9)0% (0)32% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer her to look naturally, though if she has to, small amounts of makeup are fine I guess.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I believe the age old saying about makeup: That if it's done right it should look like you're not wearing any. So I would say natural.

1|0
    0|0
    • The poll results are funny because the answer that is winning has mostly girls voting when the question is directed to guys and the guys have clearly stated their opinion. =)

• Haha. Well at least we know how girls and guys feel about this. Not that I care about how girls think about how much makeup I have on:-)

• A small amount is good. Just hilight. Remember guys don't realize its the makeup. They think your eyes just sparkle your lips naturaly glow. We think your beutiful not the makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • If its a small amount is good , although I like the girl with out make up and normal beauty ,

its my opinion .

2|0
    0|0
  • no makeup.stop hiding your true beauty!

1|0
    0|0
  • its differs from a guy to a guy. personally I like more natural girl.but opinions differ from the persons to the persons as no two guys are like the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree completely with the 2 answers above

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i think a lot of guys prefer a decent amount of makeup like mascara or lip gloss.

some days ago I saw a girl on the street and she had tons of makeup on her face and 5 numbers too dark :S which looked really weird. and a group of guys started laughing about her.

so I think in this case "bigger is not always better" ;-)

0|0
    0|0