What smell do girls like on a guy?

What kind of smell do you like on a guy I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm from australia so I don't know if you have the same things over wherever you are but lynx smells so good on younger guys (this is kind of like axe but it smells way better) and dolce and gabbana light blue cologne are the first that come to mind.

What Girls Said 12

• Good smelling cologne, not too much though. And sometimes the guys natural smell already smells good enough

• Old Spice, or clean scents. Axe gives me headaches and causes me to have allergic reactions.

Clean linens or a dewy smell is always good, but too much will make a guy smell too feminine. Old Spice is a huge turn on, esp if I can smell it about a foot away, but no further than that.

My brother uses Old Spice, and when he hugs me I just die a little inside, because the smell is suchhhh a turn on.

• clean sweat and fabric softener. The combo makes a musky personal scent I love.

by clean sweat I mean a guy that showers 20 mins+ daily. Guys that do not shower daily or long enough have funky sweat to me..

• A mixture of Old Spice, sweat, grease/oil, and hay.

Mmmm :)

• vv old spice or cologne that smells like cool water. I don't know don't be dirty and smell like urine

• A good smelling cologne like ralph lauren.

• NAUTICA VOYAGE COLOGNE. as long as you don't use too much. a friend of mine wears it and I finally asked him what it was a few days ago. he's without a doubt THE best smelling guy I have ever met.

• Nothing...

I hate men's cologne! I hate the smell of men's body wash gross. smells like old cake LOL

Maybe natural soap

• Axe smells so freaking good!(:

• axe/tag drives me crazzzzzzzy I love that stuff :)

• citrus and clean scents

• oldspice lol! :) but def. not axe.. :p

What Guys Said 4

• Imo it seems like girls are not too picky, as long as you don't stink, and don't wear too heavy of any fragrance.

• They love the smell of napalm in the morning...it smells like victory.

That, and any good cologne.

• I sprayed myself with a little too much Old Spice "After Hours" one morning...

I took off my sweater and the scent was strong. Needless to say, the girl sitting next to me immediately dropped her face into my lap as if to be expecting something...

• If you could somehow capture the smell of an open wallet, that'd probably bring girls from miles around.