Difference hot vs cute?

i am a very kind-hearted person who is always helping out people and I am very out spoken, I am bubbly and always love to make people laugh. I get a long with people well. I'm a dork and I also independent and low maintenance. most guys say I am like the girl next door. THAT I AM CUTE.

i also work out every day at least an hour and take good care of my body. so I get guys telling me I am hot also.

What Is The Difference? do guys want hot or cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys want hot, some want cute, and the same person can be seen as both by different people. I personally think hot is overrated because it is something I hear from a lot of men who are obviously just interested in me sexually and nothing more and that is just plain irritating after a while. I could care less if a guy thinks I am do-able. Guys standards for who they would have sex with are much lower than for whom they would enter into a relationship with and I want to feel special, not like a piece of meat.

What Guys Said 5

• In terms of mere infatuation o crush,thumbs up to 'hot'..But in terms of a relation and personality, 'cute' counts...

• Cute is better than Hot, don't get me wrong both are great but usually well at least from my experience the "cute" girl will also have personality other then just looks which is a major.

• Personally I think cute is way better than hot. Given, both are great but off first appearance alone I'm going to assume the cute girl has a better personality and that is more important than appearances anyways.

• Cute is definitely better. When I mean cute I mean personality wise, girl next door if you call it XD.

• i think cute just describes your personality while hot describes how sexually attractive you are to another person

What Girls Said 0