High heels or sneakers?

Which one do you prefer your lady to wear high heels or sneakers? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• If its a dress, then heels. If its just going chilling, then wear shoe. I'm not very picky on that. Can you help on my question? link

What Guys Said 7

• If she was allowed to wear sneakers everywhere I took her, I'd want her to do that :D but sadly, that's not the case. With formal occasions there isn't a rule saying "YOU MUST WEAR HEELS AND THATS IT." It is possible to dress appropriately and comfortably everywhere you go.

...I'd still go with Sneakers though :)

• Depends on the situation. For a date where I'm taking her to a nice restaurant, heels. Just hanging out watching TV, sneakers. Also take into consideration how well she can walk in heels. I see some ladies dressed up and in heels that look like they're on the verge of falling over as if they were on stilts. Best to go with whatever suits your style.

• Heels definitely.

It would probably have something to do with the classy attitude that comes with it, even with jeans around the bomb fire.

If you wanted the attention you got it and dangle a little too.

• depends

• Sneakers. I like girls being casual.

• As weird as it sounds, I find a pair of sneakers far more sexy than a pair of heels.

Sneakers are more comfortable, sneakers are being yourself.

High Heels = sacrificing comfort to look better.

• heels. though I heard they can kill your feet. so if you don't want to wear em. you don't have to

What Girls Said 1

• different shoes for different situations. I doubt a guy would want a girl to wear heels while hiking