Long hair or short hair?

Do you prefer your lady to have long hair or short hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls don't have the type of body to sport a shorter haircut and most girls will only play around with the idea making sure they don't cut anywhere above their shoulder line. But, it really depends on your body. I personally enjoy long hair a bit tampered with or curled that is put up. I like the idea that my girl has long hair, maybe even long wild hair... but at the same time.. I like to be able to see her neck. So I get the best of both worlds.. Her hair is long but it's up so it exemplifies the "short" aspect. That's how I like my girls hair to be.

What Guys Said 9

• I like long hair. Your hair have to fix your style too.

• Long hair.

• Usually long, almost always.

• Anything longer than the shoulders is great for me

• long is way better!

• long hair

• long and straight

• long healthy hair ,i love it ...short looks gud too ,but only for a pretty face with sharp features

• doesnt matter as long as is suits them, but long in general... help with my question? link

What Girls Said 1

• YEAH impressive guys prefer long hair...But girls like others girls to cut it off how come? my friends always tell me, why don't you cut your hair?

Well I like, guys like it too.