What makes a girl unattractive?

Not that I'd change anything about me to attract a guy...but what makes a girl unattractive because I'd like to know if I'm doing something that's unattractive. Wow, that was really repetitive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even your eyes or your hairstyle can make you unattractive. But it differs for everyone. To me, looking like a genuine slut (black skin coat with red mini skirt and red high heels, for example, with some pink involved and blond hair) is a red flag, while for others, that's the ultimate perfect ideal. You can't really know.

But for one certain thing, being bitchy and needy and whiny is a definite off.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that the main thing that makes some girls unattractive is having an bad personality, like being mean, uncaring, bitchy, hateful, spiteful, etc. For me a girl could be extremely beautiful and ugly on the inside, and I wouldn't think she was attractive at all.

• Inside unattractive

What Girls Said 0