Guys, would you rather have your girl over or under dressed for a date?

asking because I am TERRIFIED to be overdressed, and think someone will make a mean remark. so if you are taking your girl out which would you prefer? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both, so I prefer whatever makes the particular girl comfortable. I have one friend who ALWAYS overdresses, but it's her style to be all fancy & it'd great to see her like that. However, my BFF is always in jeans & a simple top or tank, which is her signature style, & it's hella cute. I also think it would take a lot to overdress, unless you were like in a tafeta dress & the guy was in ripped up jeans. LOL Dress however you feel most comfortable & I'm sure you'll be fine...

What Guys Said 6

• If it has to fall one way or the other, overdressed is better. But you know where you're going and know him so I should think you'll be able to dress at the right level.

• ok guys, she doesn't mean if she should wear TOO MUCH clothes or TOO LITTLE, She means if its better to be dressed 'too fancy' or 'not fancy enough' for where they are going. In my opinion, overdressed is definitely better. It shows that you put a lot of thought into it, even 'too much' maybe. This shows him that you were thinking about him and wanted to impress him. Underdressed could make it seem like you didn't care so you just kinda threw on something. So overdressed is the way to go :)

• underdressed

• better to be overcooked then undercooked

• underdressed... bras and panties

• Undressed is nice :D

What Girls Said 0