Is there a craze with short hair?

its either me or a lot of girls are wanting to have short hair

is there a reason why everyone wants to go short?

what do you prefer? I myself prefer long or mid length hair :)

Most Helpful Girl

• All my life my hair has been medium length. I LOVE my long hair, however yesterday I went short. I got my hair cut off to the tip of my shoulder. It's fantastic and I seem to enjoy it a lot more than the long hair.

Most girls decide to go with a shorter hair for multiple reasons. These reasons can range from the weather becoming warmer or that short hair is just easier to maintain. Usually long hair can take 30 minutes to an hour to fix perfectly depending on the style and hair type. I have VERY thick hair with natural curls..so it took me quite awhile to fully get it straightened out the way I like it. Now since its short, its much much easier.

What Girls Said 5

• That's a good question! I don't know that there's a specific trend -- like the 90's pixie cut craze -- but there are more women sporting a practical bob these days. Emma Watson is trying to bring back the pixie cut, but I don't think it will return full force. Long hair tends to win out these days because of the Kardashian/Perry kick everyone seems to be on. It tends to be more a matter of what works with your face.

• My hair is usually alittle past shoulder length. It's been like that for the longest. So every once in awhile I just cut off all my hair to like the nape of my neck. Just cause I like the way it looks and I don't wanna look the same all the time. ^^

I would want to grow it really long down to my back. I got my hair cut recently and it takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to straighten (I have naturally curly hair). It was 2 hours when my hair was shoulder length. I don't have the time nor patience to deal with that.

• It's not just you. Most girls seem to be going to both ends of the specrum. Either chin length or shorter, or mid back. Short hair sometimes just fits the personality of the girl better, and it's a lot less work then trying to tame unruly hair on a tight schedule. I personally can't stand to have my hair past shoulder length, it drives me nuts depite the fact that it is naturally straight and very very low maintenance. It just feels better short *shrugs*

• When my hair was long it would take forever to make perfect, its really annoying so I cut it to my shoulders and it became much easier to handle.

• yeah & that's why I keep my hair looong ahah(:

What Guys Said 0