Sagging your jeans a little- hot?

small amount

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• You mean like gangsters? I don't find that attractive at all, even if it's a little sag. I find guys more attractive in sports clothes -- simple shirt and shorts, relaxed, letting everything breathe, showing off their muscles.

• Honestly, I always have the urge to pull the guy's pants up for him. I'd say it's a no for me. The pants should look relaxed. Most importantly though, the guy should look comfortable.

• i think so(: ha

• Or NOT.

• not at all.

• yes, an inch or so is okay. but if I can see your whole ass, no. and by the way this only applies to guys in high school or college. if you are in the 25-29 age range, buy jeans that fit

• no. If I can see your underwear your pants are to low, yuck! don't do it. I like baggy pants but for goodness sake people pull up your pants.

What Guys Said 2

• No I don;t think so -

• no no not at all...there should be some things which are left to imagination, not exposed to every one.