Guys, does the style of a girl matter ....to the girl your "crazy for?"

Sure you don't care if we wore make up or not, but would you care if we wore hoodies and jeans. Would you rather us seem nice or preppy in a flirty dress. or designer jeans. You tell me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl, and the guy. Wear something that shows who you are. or something that shows off your shape. Tom-boy wearing a cute dress. amazeing (esp if she is an athlete.) Preppy girl in jeans and a t shit? great! Also depends on the reaction you want. If you want him to be paying attention to your words. don't wear anything distracting. (Srsly, guys are distracted very quickly.) There is somethig every girl looks great in. If you don't know, ask a guy-pal. (Plutonic male firend, not gay.)

Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• The style of clothes a girl wears usually attracts guys who like that style, so it really depends on what you wear. Some guys love goth clothing, others hate it, etc.

• Don't be (act like) someone you're not, simply to try to please someone else. There are men who like all types of women. The important thing is to be comfortable with yourself and allow those who are attracted to you (as you are) get close to you.

• nothing expensive would be fine

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the guy. I think if they like a certain dress style than they will most likely be attracted to a girl that dresses that way. I have my own style, I have a little bit of everything, and my husband is the same way. Although I do take him clothes shopping with me (not because he pays for it, I have my own job) because I want to wear what he thinks makes me look good. I'm out to impress only him. :-)

• I don't think is crazy

• I DONT WEAR DRESSES