Pregnant white girl assaulted by five black girls?

So in Washington, five black girls confronted this white guy on a bus about a stolen cell phone and then proceeded to attack his pregnant girlfriend and steal her ipod. What are your thoughts on this incident. Girls, what would have you done had you been attacked while pregnant and guys, in that situation, would you fight back?

Most Helpful Girl

• What was the point of specifying race? I'm offended by you and several other commenters trying to assume that black girls are more violent. I hate when people are so focused on the obvious color difference that they forget that class and socioeconomic factors into people's behavior. If you went to a trailer park, or were around trailer trash you would see pregnant white girls fighting. But of course when ghetto black girls fight and do messed up things, people stereotype ALL of us that way.

To answer your question I don't feel safe in certain areas so I carry something on me to defend myself if I'm ever put in that situation. If 5 girls jumped me at least 1 would have gotten cut. Hope that doesn't sound "ghetto"

• No I think you are exactly right. I hate when people say oh black girls are like this or white girls are like that. I know who I am and where I'm from and that is the only factor that makes me the way I am. I'm the comment just above you and let me say if it was five white girls no one would be making a big deal about it. Even if they acted the exact same way. Stereotypes can suck it because I think that's a bunch of bs.

What Girls Said 11

• first of all, WTF? Even if that guy had stolen their phone the girl doesn't deserve to be beat up! What kind of monsters beat up a pregnant woman? Those girls are idiots, beat up the f***ing dude if he stole your phone not his girlfriend. If I was pregnant and being beat up, I would try to escape and protect my stomach anyway I could, I would also yell for someone to call 911. Then, when I was out of harm, I would call the police.

• Well, firstly I wouldn't be caught dead pregnant... But if I was, how pregnant are we talking? A couple of weeks or balloon size? If I was a couple of weeks, I'd kick their ass, if I was the size of a balloon, what could I do? And what’s with the whole ‘black people’ / ‘white people’ thing? Ethnicity plays no part.

• race has a lot to do with things even if people don't want to admit it. maybe they saw the white people as easy targets. it happens!

• all you needed to ask was: "Girls, what would have you done had you been attacked while pregnant and guys, in that situation, would you fight back?"

your headline tells much about your character and what you were trying to provoke.

• I've never been hit before and have never hit anyone before. My skin is pretty weak, so if you held me hard, it will be bruised. No, I wouldn't fight back, with what strength, I'm pregnant no? And I'm pretty weak to begin with.

• If 5 women are attacking a mans wife, pregnant or not, I do believe the man should be fighting back. Is this not an obvious answer?

• lol, this question just made my day, thanks for the laugh.

• Everyone knows its not about the color of your skin but where you were brought up. I'm white but I am also from one of the toughest cities in the country Chicago. We have one of the highest murder rates especially among young people. I know for a fact if I was pregnant there would be nothing I could but give him the Ipod but show you weren't scared. If I wasn't pregnant those mother f***ers don't know what a ass whoopin is until they've had one from me. I am not racist I love black people they are the only people that accepted me when I was in HS and they told me if nigga ever want to get smart don't be afraid because they feed off of that. If you look afraid they will attack you but if you come in there like you don't give a f*** you have a better chance of coming out alive.

• Oh that was crazy,a situation like that happened with a woman my mom knOw,she was pregenet and alone in her house then got attacked by many african Black women,they was beating her and was close to kill her,she took a knife and stapped it on 1of the women's stomach,then That women died and her friends ron but the pregenet woman was alive.

With my respect to african people but lots of their women are scare like hell.

im not a raciest.

• And yea there is crazy white girls too,they are crazy silently.

There is so much crazy things white girls do to so that doesn't mean any1 with dark skin is scary.

• Is there a link to this?

I would probably be defenseless if I were pregnant to tell you the truth

there isint much you can do at that stage.

• Why do their races matter?

• I'm sorry, I can't even answer a question that's this ridiculous.

• this whole thing started because you asked "why do their races matter?". he was just putting the title of the video. if it was 5 white girls attacking a black girl he would have probably put "5 white girls attacking black girl". plus what do you have to say about the fact that 1 in 6 black males are in prison? I'm not racist against black people, only ignorant people. they can be any race. the girl in this video is stupid as f*** too because she's preggo at 17.

• No he would have stated the question like Lisa did above. If there need to state "5 white girls attacked 1 white girl" if it was that way? No so why do it just because their races are different?

What Guys Said 5

• I'm generally not in favour of hitting girls, but if someone was attacking my girlfriend, pregnant or not, I would do absolutely whatever I had to in order to protect her. No question about it. As soon as a woman attacks my girlfriend, she ceases to become a woman and becomes an assailant who must be stopped, regardless of legal or moral implications. I will protect those I love, by any means necessary.

• No, I would grab some popcorn and watch. What the f*** do you think?

• Let loose. My policy is to NEVER hit women, but if ANYBODY is assaulting a pregnant woman, the gloves are off.

• You are trying to instigate a racial debate, asshole.

• Okay, remove the racial element, The five girls that were attacking were the same race as the boyfriend and the pregnant girlfriend. What would you have done then?

• Stop trying to make excuses, you can defend these attacks all you want but I'm not gonna stand for it

• if this guy did steal the sell phone y did they beat up the pregnant girl in the first place and take her ipod he the one that stole the cell phone if he in did steal it. they are some things I would like to know was this pregnant girl his girlfriend and if so y did he not try and stop them from beating up and taking her ipod the next thing is y the bus drive did not call the police on this black girls because I know that the bus drivers they can call them from the bus three is y he did not knock the sh*t out of the black girls and the last thing is if she was his girl and it his baby she is going to have what is he a p**** for not standing up for her knowing that she is pregnant with his unborn child because if it would have me you can bet you ass I would have kick throws little black bitch,s ass for them or try to