Thinking about what the kids will look like?

Do you think about what the kids will turn out like with a partner? I mean purely physically.

Case in point

Demi moore x bruce willis

=

link

I'll be honest, I do.

Boys are not that much of a problem, but the girls can't turn out bad.
And I mean not cute as kids, but attractive/good as adults. AKA not living a life of tourment, though they will go through akwardness in school innitialy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is a site where you can upload a picture of yourself, and your partner, and it will show you how your kids might look like. Of course it's not accurate, but it's fun. You can even pair yourself up with a celebrity and see how your kids might look like. Funny.

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
  • I don't think there's an accurate way to predict this. Just be attracted to your mate.

• I know this one girl who looks kinda like her brother lol

What Girls Said 3

• despite who my son's dad is, my son is adorable.

• you don't know who your babies daddy is?

• well, you must have at some point.

unless there was heavy alchohol involved

• i did before. but not anymore. I think the fact he's a total d*ck may be a part of it. haha

• Yeah, then there's Goldie Hawn's daughter...

• it's weird. both her parents are gorgeous and she looks like both of them, but she inherited their bad qualities

• Bruce willis is not a pretty boy, nor is he attactive...just a man with a huge strange jaw/face. she got demis great upper half of face, and bruce willis allarming jaw.

• i'd rather have the opposite though

• same