This dress....yay or nay?!

What do people think of this dress? I absolutly love it but my sister seams to think it's plain and boring! :o/ Good pulling dress or find another one?! :o/ x link

Updates:
Thanks for the comments. Sounds like I should look for soemthing else :o) ~X~X~X~

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's totally cute and stylish, depending on the event you wear it to of course. but you can always dress it up or down, depending on your style :) I say be yourself and do what you wana do! your style is your own and that makes it unique :)

1|0
    0|0
    • That's very true. and I have the figure for it. It is very 'me'. My sister thinks it's boring but to be honest, I wouldn't wear anything she buys either ha ha meant in a lovely way, cheers chicken :o) x

What Guys Said 8

• I think it's simple but stylish classy & sexy...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the event. The dress wins in the super cute category if the event is conservative. If the event is highly fashionable, it won't stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty plain dress, but I like it; I think it's cute. Seeing that dress walk by would probably catch my attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I think some dresses can have too much going on. I like this,.

• Exactly. It's one of those dresses that will get you noticed without looking like you're trying too hard to be noticed.

• Yeahhhhh...It's in one of the shops in the arndale so think maybe I should at least try it on first before I scrap it :o) Be rude not too lmao ha ha x

• I think it looks a bit boring and more for teenagers.

0|0
    0|0
    • Doubt teenagers could afford it.

• Show All
    • It's not extortionate but it's certainly not cheap for a dress. I'll go about ?150 (Converter says to you that would be $241) and below but no more, can't justify it. Ha ha what kind of teenager were you buying expensive dresses in high school?! I wasn't even allowed a weekend job until I left (We leave at 16, not 18)

Completely disagree about the bow, I think it's cute.

• I was working a lot and was working since I was 15.

• it's a little boring. it depends how you fill it out.

what's pulling?

0|0
    0|0
  • damn cute:) you should go forward it! xoxo

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would look better without that white bow thing on it

0|0
    1|0
  • lol I like how you can watch the model on the runway, modeling it. that's kinda cool

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Get something a little more sassy/less boring for pulling. Much luck 8]

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, although you have to be able to pull it off. I don't think it's boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love it. definitely cute, but you can totally work the sophisticated or even sexy angle with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it...its cute...depends for what ocassion is for...

But its cute for a party...its not sexy though...so if your looking for some sexy dress maybe change it up...i think that's y these guys hav answered No...

U kno guys...they want sexy...

1|0
    0|0
    • True. That's why I asked, if it was cheaper I probably would have just got it but because it's ?135 it's a lot to pay for a dress your only going to wear a few times and doesn't catch the mens eye ha ha :o) thanks for your comment ~X~

• it looks like pj's

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear it. But if you have big t*ts, I wouldn't wear it

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I don't have huge boobs, just a size b, I'm a UK size 6 so I think it'll look good on. Think I'll head to the shop where I know it is and maybe try it on :o) x

• looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's ugly tbh. hate the bow

0|0
    0|0
  • cute (=

0|0
    0|0