Guys, how do we really get you to like us?

Please don't say stuff like "be yourself". What are some things that girls do or say to make you start liking them? or maybe even what they're wearing or their makeup or something.

PLEASE&THANKSSS! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication is key. A lot of girls just babble, and then complain guys don't listen to them.

Try to discuss something worthwhile. Bring an interesting topic to the conversation. Some subjects are bound to divide opinions -- it can be fun to clash different views every now and then. I always find that when men and women antagonize each other verbally (in a good way, ofc) and take the trouble to express themselves in a coherent manner, they become closer and learn to respect one another. Also you'll learn more about the guys you talk to, how they think, what they like or disapprove, etc.

As long as you don't overdo it or try too hard, you can introduce some kind of little debate once in a while. People who have a knack for doing this are seen as stimulating to be around. Just keep in mind that you might have to deal with some BS, given that guys can be very thick and hardheaded.

When you give your own opinion, put some honesty in your words. Like you actually mean what you say. And if you don't mean it, don't say it. Be earnest. Transparency is a rare quality among the female gender. A lot of guys are insecure with women because they can't tell WTF they're thinking. Incongrous and unpredictable girls are not likely to be trusted or even approached. On the other hand, the more a guy feels like he knows you and what to expect of you, the more confident he'll be to make a move.

Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 6

• Compliments, Wear Colors that would stick in one's mind like Red, don't be fake, keep it real (from nails,make-up,hair,age,style,person) This isn't Hollywood, please.. um.. smile,flirt,talk,show interest.. I think the best advice I could give you is be like our best friends but not all clingy.. find out what we like ( we all like different things but there are similarities.)be are best friend. Friend first best second.. Then girlfriend status would come eventually there's a lot of competition out there.

Hope my answer was helpful.

• Just be nice and down to earth; there's no real secret to it. You could look like a penguin for all I care, but if I genuinely enjoy spending time with you, looks and the like are irrelevant.

• be hot.

• watch the notebook

• if they are hot

• You can't make someone like you.

What Girls Said 0