Type of makeup on a girl? (boys only)

so this questions is for guys which type of makeup do you like on a girl natural or some color?

Most Helpful Guy

• Truth is I don't even know what types of make-up women use in the first place. If you list some I may recognize a few. As a general starting point, to much is never good only use it moderation.

• lipstick,eye shadows,blush(cheeks)

What Guys Said 3

• subtle makeup, I know we all guys say "go natural" but the truth is a majority of girls like to look their best and do wear makeup regularly. Id say something light, maybe some eyeshadow and eyeliner I think its called? and a little blush. I'm not a big fan of lipstick because when I kiss a girl and I'm wiping my lips after, it sucks. but if you must then go for it.

Im just not a fan of heavy makeup, where it looks like you just put your face in a cake.

• Not much makeup and mostly the natural look. No lipstick and don't pile on the eyeliner

• In my opinion, no makeup at all. The only reason I can see for using makeup is if you have a blemish or are going to a costume party.

What Girls Said 2

• I know you've put boys only (Which I'm not) but it depends where your wearing makeup. You wouldn't go to a club in a natural sun kissed look, or go shopping with a full on evening look with fake lashes. You should have at least 2 looks that you do, day and night. Makeup is to enhance your features, not to look like your wearing makeup (If that makes sense - caked)

Enjoy :o)

~X~X~X~

• i put guys only cause I'm doing a project on a guys mind and viewon girls and I needed soe answers lol

• i find it funny this question is only for guys when in reality guys know NOTHING about makeup. all they care about is if a girl is pretty. if you really want makeup advice, your best bet is asking girls

• im doing a poll and seeing if guys are more into makeup or natural. I'm not asking for advice on how to make a guy like me or anything I have a boyfriend lol I just want to see the percentage and tis for a project