Girls, what do you think of guys waxing their body hair?

Hey girls, I was curious what you thought of men getting waxed. I'm not a professional swimmer, model or body builder but I am naturally a very hairy guy (its in the genes lol). I was thinking of getting my back and shoulders waxed, but not my chest (doing that reminds me of my prepubescent days lol). I would just trim my chest hair a bit. What do you think of this? And since girls are more familiar with waxing do you have any advice on how to make the process easier or less painful. I've heard it can really hurt. Thanks for your input!

Most Helpful Girl

• if he was really hairy I wouldn't mind because I would rather have him hairless then extremely hairy. I wouldn't think its weird at all, shaving it would just make the hair growing back thicker. yes it does hurt, whenever I get my eyebrows or upper lip wax I always cringe because I know its going to hurt but its quick

What Girls Said 1

• i actually like hair on a guy, bald men remind me of a child =/ and that would be awkward haha

keep the chest hair. If the waxer has been doing it for a while then he/she will do it in the most painless way. obviously its going to be painful but its not that bad, its not like your getting your crack waxed, I think that would be worse

What Guys Said 1

• i think they like it , particulrly if the guy is very very hairy...as I am ...haha