Do you believe in the unexpected ?

some people say you should stop looking for love because once you stop looking and disregard the opposite sex, it will come to you...

I think that's full of crap, but I'm willing to try it

what do you think ?

unexpected***

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I believe it, when I keep looking I make a guy that is not all that have all these qualities he doesn't even have, because I am just trying to find the guy so hard. When I am not looking, I have noo expectations I am just out and about, I end up meeting guys and after a bit I am like wow I like him, than I kind of like the guy for what he really is. If it makes sense, when you are out looking also with all those expectations in your head, you act differently and make what it is appear more than what it really is. lol Don't go out out and for reasons hey may b I meet a girl (or guy) tonight, go out and have fun with w/e it is you do w/e activity enjoy life, and at some point you will meet someone special I am sure. You can't plan life, and you can't go on searching for the one. I don't believe it happens that way.

What Girls Said 7

• I do becaue it happend to me, I basically gave up looking for someone and seriously started to think I would spend my life alone,but shortly after giving up all hope I meet my current boyfriend and we have been together for 3 years and have 2 amazing girls.

• When you "stop looking" with the goal of spending more time on yourself, you usually end up doing things that involve socializing with other people and partaking in activities you love and that make you happy. Your personal growth is what will attract girls who will find you interesting, and give you a better idea of what you are looking for in someone.

• i do believe ..it's actually happen to me

that's why they say "expect the unexpected"

• its called make yourself available to them :)

• Yes that happened now. I wasn't looking for someone and I wanted to focus on my studies but here he is, right under my nose.

• i do. it's happened to me that way.

• Yeah I believe in That as long as you are not close to whatever is coming...

What Guys Said 5

• I always want a girlfriend, although I don't really actively try to go out and meet new girls... So it's partly luck how I meet them, not for lack of wanting a girlfriend. But my attitude of always wanting a girlfriend seems to work fine, especially since I'm not single yet again.

• Keep in mind that if you "quit looking for love", you still have to be out somewhere where people are around you. I've had people ask me that too. "Why is it that you aren't desperately looking for a girlfriend like a lot of guys are, but you still don't have one?"

It's simple- I'm not around people much outside of my daily routine. So if you are going to try this, you still need to be "out there". Girls aren't going to come knocking on your door wondering why you haven't let them discover you yet.

• the majority of my life its happened that way. the girl I was attracted to I met at place where I wouldn't expect to meet them. never at the places you would normally think of. parties, clubs, the mall etc.

• I think it does. I haven't had a real life effect yet but online the difference is noticeable.

• lol how would online count? unless you mean online dating or something ..

• I can just tell a difference with how girls like me better. That's how it counts. I don't say negative sh*t all the time anymore. And affect*

Online dating is garbage by the way. Don't even do it.

• That stereotype came about because of a different kind of truism.

When someone is actively seeking a girlfriend, they very often stink of desperation. This is a highly unattractive quality.

When someone is not seeking a girlfriend, they give off an attitude of simply not caring whether the girl they are talking to, will find them attractive or not. This carelessness in attitude is very similar to that of a confident guy who acts as though he could get the girl if he wanted, and who knows that his next girlfriend won't be the last girlfriend he ever has.

As always, it's about confidence.