Guys: what is your impression of this dress? (pic)

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say that it does anything for me. It has a very high class fancy look, but I don't find anything cute or approachable in it. I like girls in dresses that look like they're real dresses, not runway/award-show dresses, and this one definitely feels like the latter.

What Guys Said 11

• not a fan. never was much for the high fashion, though. anything that looks like it takes effort to pull off is a turnoff to me.

• It's sexy, & if a girl wanted to dress up I'd love her in it, but I like girls dressed down in jeans & a tee just as much...

• eh it's OK and it's classy. For a special occasion or something. I love girls who are just casual like jeans and a t shirt :)

• Very Modern/Sexy and Chic, the girl is probably high class but has a mischievious side to her. If you want a lot of stares, but why would you want that.

Dont help make a brother fall!

• C&C

Classy and Cleavage

• I don't like the skirts of it. And as for the top, ehhhh... I can see what the idea is but I don't think its pulled off very well. I don't like it.

• At first I saw it and thought OK it's not that bad. I looked at it though and feel like to me it's too busy. Other than that I like it however I do think it is more for a wedding more than a club or a night out.

• i don't like it

• would have looked better without that " hanging things " I don't know the name

• I think it'd look aces on a girl with more up top.

• I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Makes me fall at her feet and worship her...

• omg who are you and were are more men like you!

• Haha I'm not the only one, you can be sure of that. ;)

I think the fact it looks edgier than normal is a big plus. Some men are drawn to "outside the box" things, while others are more conservative.

What Girls Said 1

• gorgeous dress. it helps also that the model wearing the dress is beautiful

• i think she needs to be a little more T&A, Jennifer tilly style to fill it out right.