Why do guys only like cheerleaders type of girl?

I'm definitely not the cheer-leader type. I'm smart, I'm good at art, but I'm not super popular, but I also don't have the short height or the rich styled clothes, or the body of an anorexic person. I'm just a normal person who really likes a guy who only likes rich and popular cheer-leaders. What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where you get this information. My girlfriend who I love and wouldn't trade for anything is pretty much the exact opposite.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing is wrong with you. And I don't think guys only like cheerleader types. This might be something of a preference, but it definitely isn't entirely true.

• i don't like chee-leaders at all... most of them are selfish and they think theyre the hottest girls in their college! I hate girls like that, so I always try to avoid to speak with girls like that.

• So you seriously don't find yourself drawn to the cheerleader type of girl?

• i think cheerleaders aren't attractive at all. I prefer normal girls... most of boys wanna go out with cheerleaders because they got sexy body and wear a lot of make up, and know a lot of people.

1in 10 cheerlseaders, 2 are cool, 8 are annoying.

• Wow your the only guy whos ever said that they arnt attactive. Why would a guy think they are, cause they make the rest of us feel lke crap. They make normal girls feel ugly. Does it just depend on the type of guy or something?

What Girls Said 1

• Who told you that?That's bull crap!

• You don't have to be told to notice that its true