Tattoos on girls. How many is to many?

I know this has been asked before but not lately. How many tattoos are to many on girls? Is it a turn off or on?

• I love many tattoos on girls!
  • I don't care.
  • I can deal with like 1 or 2.
  • I hate tattoos on girls!
Wow most guys I know think they're hot

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shocked by the answers from these guys! I've yet to meet a guy that doesn't like tattoos on a girl! Apparently I have 5 too many, haha.

• Haha it surprised me too and I have 3 going on 4 to many.

• Well I'm sure they look great on you, girl! We'll find men that appreciate us, tats and all!

What Guys Said 6

• A/B I like and don't care. lol

• IMO one is to many.

• I might be able to deal with 1 or 2 depending on what they are and where they are, but in general they're kinda nasty. Even on a guy it's just stupid. Wait until you get older and see how great that tattoo is then.

• Agreed. One is too many.

• lots is fine its all about style can you carry those tatts?

• Well I have 3 and most guys that get to see them like them.

• uh it always depends where, and on the size. but generally (IMO), tattoos don't look good on girls.

What Girls Said 3

• I have two (one covers my whole right shoulder) - and I have received only compliments. In fact, my shoulder one is often a way by which I'm approached. Guys always try and sweep my hair from my back to get a full look at it (I designed it, music notes with words, etc) and then strike up a conversation.

I love tattoos. The more meaningful the better, but I think chicks with sleeves look RIDICULOUSLY sexy. If you like it - do it. If a guy is going to make tattoos a deal breaker, he definitely isn't worth it anyway. To each his own?

• i think tattoos on girls are sexy <3

• i know you're asking about girls, but I can't stand tattoos on either sex