Tattoos on girls. How many is to many?

I know this has been asked before but not lately. How many tattoos are to many on girls? Is it a turn off or on?

• I love many tattoos on girls!
    27% (3)23% (3)25% (6)Vote
  • I don't care.
    36% (4)8% (1)21% (5)Vote
  • I can deal with like 1 or 2.
    18% (2)15% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • I hate tattoos on girls!
    19% (2)54% (7)37% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow most guys I know think they're hot

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shocked by the answers from these guys! I've yet to meet a guy that doesn't like tattoos on a girl! Apparently I have 5 too many, haha.

3|1
    0|0
    • Haha it surprised me too and I have 3 going on 4 to many.

• Well I'm sure they look great on you, girl! We'll find men that appreciate us, tats and all!

What Guys Said 6

• A/B I like and don't care. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • IMO one is to many.

1|0
    2|0
  • I might be able to deal with 1 or 2 depending on what they are and where they are, but in general they're kinda nasty. Even on a guy it's just stupid. Wait until you get older and see how great that tattoo is then.

0|0
    1|0
  • Agreed. One is too many.

1|0
    2|0
  • lots is fine its all about style can you carry those tatts?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I have 3 and most guys that get to see them like them.

• uh it always depends where, and on the size. but generally (IMO), tattoos don't look good on girls.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have two (one covers my whole right shoulder) - and I have received only compliments. In fact, my shoulder one is often a way by which I'm approached. Guys always try and sweep my hair from my back to get a full look at it (I designed it, music notes with words, etc) and then strike up a conversation.

I love tattoos. The more meaningful the better, but I think chicks with sleeves look RIDICULOUSLY sexy. If you like it - do it. If a guy is going to make tattoos a deal breaker, he definitely isn't worth it anyway. To each his own?

1|0
    0|0
  • i think tattoos on girls are sexy <3

4|0
    0|0
  • i know you're asking about girls, but I can't stand tattoos on either sex

0|0
    3|0