As guys don't care about what a girl wear which one do you rather date?

Based on style only (not the girl)

which one would you rather date, and why, based in what she wears...

Girls which look do you rather wear ?

Option1

link

Option 2

link

Option 3

link

Option 4

link

Option 5

link

Option 6

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Well personality has a big part in it too of course but if we're only talking looks I don't mind option 1, 3 and 6

What Guys Said 3

• OK, based on these, option 4. 5 is close, & 1 & 6 are just behind that. Option 2 looks like a slob & doesn't even stand a chance...

• Option 1 is the best. Most of them are alright or good, some things about them reek of trendiness though.

• The only thing I do not like on a girl is when she goes out in public in sweats. It is unattractive to both my dad and myself so its hereditary in our household. The link I most like here is the last one because I like girliy girls.

• I am sure most guys will say the same as you...

• Actually I think most people will disagree with me. I don't mind though. I like having my own opinion even if it means people not liking it :)

What Girls Said 1

• yes they reek trendiness,

but they are all more or less the same style. its not like you showed different styles, all the links are from lookbook and they publish very similar things.

although the comments from guys here say they like the 6th one, I think most girls would not want to look like that. at least the fashionable ones. I don't mean its bad though.