The reason girls are attracted to jerks! Do you agree?

Well it's one of the reasons.

link

This isn't my theory lol. Sorry if I implied That I adhere by such a rule.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is not true. There may be an exception for the rare girl who grew up in an abusive home and thus goes for men that remind her of that. Other than that, girls wanting jerks is the biggest misconception men have of women. Any guy who is truly successful with women will tell you that being a jerk is not the secret. It's being a man.

What Girls Said 3

• That makes sense some what, but I don't like jerks, and when I was little if a boy would hit me id hit him back. I wouldn't cry about it id take matters into my own hands.

• This theory is the opening of the "He's just not that into you" movie. I don't believe it's true.

I usually stop talking to the guy if he acts like a jerk

• Nope that's not why. But I can see how you'd think that

What Guys Said 6

• It seems plausible, but I disagree.

The reason they date jerks is because they have confidence, and confidence attracts women like flies to sh*t (no offense lol). The good part comes if you can be a good guy but also confident, then you will be a true man and can get any wimenz your heart desires.

• I think it's cause of the kind of guy that becomes a douche. Douche guys usually have alpha male qualities. Including but not limited to: washboard abs and a huge... well you get the idea.

Good looking dudes that get looks early often gain arrogant traits due to their perceived superiority. this leads to being a douche. As well as confidence which girls flip for.

So it's incidental that girls date jerks. They date confident good looking guys. It's just that confident good looking guys are usually douches.

• yea your right. I know this already. but most people do not know this.

• I agree

• jerk = liers and they provide mythes

tell me why many girls were told story's about princes charming in fairy tales ,that grows on thire psyche over time.

• I don't agree.

• Why not...

• :| You took it literally. I mean it's not common like the little kid thing.

• ^^ No sh*t

• Makes sense to me.